Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Twilight Guardian #1 So Far!

For the second week in a row, TG has come in #1 in the Pilot Season voting. First of all, thanks all of you so much for the support you've given it. In all honesty, if I can pull this thing off, it's going to make a big difference in my life, and it's going to be because of you.

Secondly, the competition is going to heat up something fierce from this point on, so please, gang, if you can, keep voting for Twilight Guardian from now until September 8, once a day from every computer you can get your hands on. Ask you friends to vote, ask your family to vote, ask your pets to vote if you think they'll make the right choice.

And again, thank you so very, very much.

Troy

2 comments:

Juggling Jason said...

I've sent a mass email getting folks to vote. And I'm going to the library to vote there and voting on each of my computers at home. Whenever I see a computer I check if I can log on the net and I vote.

Juggling Jason said...

Oh and may I suggest to link to the voting polls directly from this post?